Open House is Australia’s number one news magazine for the foodservice industry, with an audited distribution of 19,776 (CAB audit March 2016).
Delivering the latest news, in-depth reports on issues affecting the industry, personality profiles and new product information, Open House is a must-read magazine for chefs, caterers, restaurateurs and foodservice managers.
Open House gives advertising clients maximum exposure for their marketing dollar.
Open House is…
- the most widely circulated foodservice publication in Australia.
- the publication offering advertisers the most cost effective way to reach key decision makers in the foodservice industry.
- positioned to reach a targeted, demographically defined readership.
- CAB audited annually.
- supported by a widely read website and weekly email newsletter.
- the official publication of the Australian Culinary Federation.
Research shows that frequency rather than size is the key to successful magazine advertising. To maximise the impact of your campaign Open House offers a range of effective advertising solutions suitable for every client.
- Ensure your product is the first thing readers see by booking the cover of Open House, the premium spot in the magazine, now available for your creative.
- Choose from full colour or black and white printing.
- Stand out from the crowd with specialist solutions such as inserts and wrap-around covers; stapled-in postcards, and glued-in promotional items.
- Include additional promotional materials such as product demonstrations, recipes or chefs’ endorsements behind your advertisement in the Open House iPad app.
- Broaden your audience by taking a banner advertisement on the Open House website.
To discuss your requirements, contact: James Zantis, email@example.com.